Thursday, October 1, 2015

 
Six 6 Word Stories
Deja Boyd  1st
 
Covered in blood, she cried innocent.
 
He hid quietly until they left.
 
She instantly ran, purse in hand.
 
One sip returned warmth to her.
 
She immediately resold the stolen goods
 
Again, they ran for their life
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Great.

    What if she stole the stolen goods?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im left wondering why they ran again for their life. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cliffhanger leaves the reader at a stand still, having them making their own ending. I like cliffhangers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deja, I love your stories because they give a mood of fear. Like I can picture what I believe is the other 7/8 of your stories because I can feel the emotion and have a picture in mind of the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They give a sense of fear which i love because it leaves me wondering what else is going to happen or what exactly happened. love your last story, made me want to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first was sooo good! Left me wondering where the blood came from, how'd she end up in it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stories are very well put. They make me think hard about how the situation was and how it ended.

    ReplyDelete