Thursday, September 10, 2015

   What "Deja" Means
 
              I usually do not spend a lot of time talking about myself unless I am relating to something or giving advice: this post is one exception. I will start off with the some of the common information shared with new acquaintances to help paint a picture of who they are as a person such as :likes or favorites, dislikes, and desired career choice.
 
             I love writing, poetry in particular. I have always enjoyed writing but it was not until my eighth grade year that I discovered my love for poetry. In my little poetry notebook I would write free verse poems whenever I felt an inspiration to write; although sometimes the rhythm would be off. Gradually, the quality of my poems got better with every stanza. I became so confident with my poetic ability that I wrote my valedictorian speech in the form of a poem. Another thing that I enjoy is taking care of kids. Although they can be quite bothersome and mischievous at times, I still love them. They are all unique and different in their own little way and worth getting to know. I also enjoy watching television. Some of my favorite TV shows include The Originals, Arrow, and The Walking Dead. Some of my favorite books include The Outsiders, The Giver, and Divergent.
 
             Some things that I dislike are having an idle mind, doing homework, and humidity! One of my pet peeves is being around a really pessimistic person. I also dislike reading secondary historical documents and writing research papers.
 
            When I grow up I would like to be a marriage and family therapist. I am really good at giving advice. Also I'm a good listener, understanding and considerate. On a regular basis, I imagine myself in another's shoes which helps me form an opinion about them. I think I might be able to help a lot of people by using words that will not only reach their ears, but their souls.
 
I hoped you enjoyed reading about me and if you did not, do not worry, there will not be any more post entirely about me anyway.
 
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment